Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Lacy hasn't been feeling well...

Lacy has been vomiting about once a day. I talked to the vet and they said to give her some pepto in the morning and at night. That was easier said than done. I ended up wearing more pepto than she actually got in her tummy. I tried everything, pouring it down her throat, putting it on bread, giving it through a straw, giving it with a spoon, putting it in her food and in her water. She wouldn't eat or drink, so I was really worried. Mom and I finally got her to take it by squirting it down her throat. When I woudl try and give her the medicine, she woudl turn her nose up... seriously! I have a snooty dog!!!!! I guess that's what I get for buying the generic pepto...

Sunday and Monday she and Belle decided to go over to Belle's house for a visit. I figure she must have gotten into something over there. So Tuesday night she was not allowed to play, she did not like that, so when I got home from Auburn, she was waiting for me on the porch. She had broken her chain. Now she had gotten her collar and leash off before, but this was crazy. I had no clue she was so strong. It was bedtime, so she went into the kennel anyway....

No comments: