Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rainy Rainy Day

Yesterday when I came home from work, Lacy was sitting on the porch with a tennis ball in her mouth. I guess she was just waiting for me to get home to play. She still had her chain attached to her, and seemed quite comfy. I unhooked her and let her play a bit while I re-engineered her runner. On the way to the back yard I step around a hole and ended up stepping directly in one that caused me to twist my ankle. Apparently the doggies thought that I was playing because they took that opportunity to jump on me. I still have recovered from the playful attack last week. Belle left two large brusies on my leg from her big paws. I was hoping they would be the shape of her paw, but they are more rounded. Anyway, the neighbors cleaned out some closets or something because they have a christmas tree and some old clothing by the road to be picked up by the city. Every morning and afternoon, Belle and Lacy decide that they need to go "shopping" at the neighbors. They bring it back home and just lay in the yard. Occassionally they will pick it up and drag it to another spot. Then they get tired of it and bring something else over. I spend most of my days picking up after them. They are really good dogs though. I can't believe how big Lacy is getting. She is getting so tall... so fast. Zac is going to be so surprised when he comes home.
Today it started raining pretty bad before I got home. I just knew that when I pulled up in the driveway I would see a chocolate lab coming to greet me. Needless to say I was surprised when she was lying in the back yard jsut as content, still connected to her runner. I was so proud, I let her off to play in the rain with Belle. They have had a ball, but have managed to be very destructive the little thieves that they are...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: